Thursday, August 19, 2010

Moma Goodies and Hullo

Hey! Sorry I've been away for a bit. Life has been quite busy, with its ups and downs, and has included a trip to D.C. exploring fun places with Lindsey, playing outdoor/indoor soccer (that's indoor soccer on an outdoor arena) and getting an exciting new job with Drawbackwards and Design.org. I'll be contributing blog entries for design.org and doing project management at Drawbackwards. I'm pretty pumped and excited! But I'll also continue to update here and try to get back on the regular-post bandwagon, since I'll be online much more often now. For now, enjoy these fun objects from the Moma shop. 
Items from the moma shop
Cute, no? I saw a few of these items at Tabletop, a home accessory shop at Dupont Circle, D.C., among many additional awesome items.
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment