Monday, May 10, 2010

Hey Starbucks Lovers.

Apparently Starbucks read my entry on iced coffee and saw that the travel cup I raved about would be the next big trend. When I walked by the coffee shop in the grocery store, I noticed a basket full of familiar looking cups.
This iconic cup look-a-like is, deceivingly, a reusable tumbler much like my awesome portable cup. I actually went to Starbucks the other day and wondered if they could make the drink in my cup but didn't ask because I figured they used their disposable cups to measure ingredients for their drink. So what a good solution this is for those iced beverage lovers out there! Like my cup, this one is dishwasher safe and bpa free. I don't visit them very often, so I'll probably stick with my homebrew for now, but if you drink a lot of Starbucks, you might consider picking one up! ($12.95 for a grande and $14.95 for a venti). 

<3<3<3

3 comments:

  1. I saw this in a Starbucks the other day and totally thought about your blog post! You're just way ahead of the curb, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual! hehe. Just kidding, sometimes I'm about two years ahead of the curb, which unfortunately people seem to see as being out-of-style. They just don't get it. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those at a sustainability lecture but it didn't have any logo on it. I remembered seeing you with one and knew what it was, and then BAM all over Starbucks yesterday!

    ReplyDelete