Saturday, January 2, 2010

Edits and Updates


Hello! I just edited the New Years poster I posted below. The color was just a bit too light, because sometimes it's very difficult to tell what's "just right" on my laptop.  Let me know if you'd like me to post other colors!

I also opened and tied a flicker account to Doodle, so you'll be able to click on each photo for larger views, and the blog photos will all be accessible in one place. Yay! You can also view a mini-feed of my recent flickr uploads in the upper-right corner of the blog (both blog-photo updates and other photos I may not post here).

New York Holiday Decor
Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful time and were as lucky as I was to be surrounded by friends and loved ones.

<3 <3 <3

Also, Yay for Helvetica being available on blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment